Belonging to the Truth

You were created out of love for love. You are loved not because of what you can do, what you have, or what others say about you. True and genuine love cannot be bought or earned. It can only be received and given. God loves you, but you have to receive it. You cannot really love anyone else, including yourself, if you do not receive love. You can't give what you don't have. The world will tell you that you are loved only to the extent you can perform and that others will love you more or less based on that. That's a lie! You are loved and you have been loved from all eternity. And that is the Truth. We belong to the Truth.  This Truth is so true that God became man for you and me. It's time to receive God's love. Pray with me, "Come into my heart, Lord. I am ready to receive your love."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Prodigal Son and Our Belovedness in the Father, Part I

The Prodigal Son and Our Belovedness in the Father, Part II

People of One Heart and Mind

When Jesus Descended into Hell

"It is I" - The Three Words that Casts Out All Fear